Dezidaisy's Hall of foolish rants and possible wisdom!Beware!You have been warned!this is raw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popularity Machines

2 posters

Go down

Popularity Machines Empty Popularity Machines

Post  Admin Sat May 15, 2010 4:25 am

Why do people turn into money making or popularity machines? Don't they know and care about who they really are? When you don't improve your true self.. or totally lose your true self, don't expect any of your "good" friends to recognize you after a while. What do you think?
This of course is in opposition to changing, and losing "old" friends. Don't worry if their worth it they'll come back to you. Your opinions please.

Admin
Admin

https://dezidaisyforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Popularity Machines Empty We are what we are taught..

Post  ifroog Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 am

Humans by default are selfish beings, unless taught to be diff. As kid's no one teaches us to be selfish, we are programed to want more and more, of what we see. For adults, it's money, cause money is on the top of all material happiness and luxury. We think we are happy, but we are not. It's just an illusion of happeniess.

ifroog

Back to top Go down

Popularity Machines Empty I agree..

Post  Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:31 pm

You're right.. I agree to the point we shouldn't settle for less.. and its valid because for the security, money and material possessions gives a family. Maybe my comment about money was a bit outlandish..
But what I mean is maybe we'd be happier if we just realized whats more important to us and then moved on.
Some people loose sight of this.. thats all. I mean if you don't go for what you think is right and what makes you happy.. then you're not being yourself...
Unfortunate are those who want to be themselves but can't.. may God bless them.. they shouldn't give up..
But you've made some interesting points.. thank you..

Admin
Admin

https://dezidaisyforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Popularity Machines Empty Re: Popularity Machines

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum